Exhibit your services at Oil & Gas Finance & Capital 2020
The Oil & Gas Finance & Capital 2020 will be one of the largest exhibitions of its kind. A large array of finance and capital providers as well as oil and gas executives will gather to showcase their services to help overcome the current industry’s needs.
We offer a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package providing a cost-effective path to helping you get your message out to existing or new target clients.
Sponsor NowTake Advantage Of:
- Creating and enhancing your brand awareness to an audience which could form your next client base
- Developing relationships with current clients, interact, meet and discuss the latest opportunities
- Generating direct new business opportunities from keen delegates who have significant budgets to utilize
- Free delegate passes for your colleagues under sponsorship or exhibitor deals
To discuss the opportunities in more detail, please get in touch with Ben Carlos.
Sponsorship & Media Manager
Tel: +1 206-582-0128
- The conference provides value to the industry. Alex Schwaner (ASI Industrial)
- Very informative- New to the industry and now have a much better understanding. Ed Gill (CIMC Intermodal Equipment)
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people. Andrew Over (TMT Solutions)
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event. Lisa Boone (Heartland Barge)
- Found the event very beneficial for my understanding of the frac sand market. Great, quality speakers covering a variety of key topics in this space. Ben Vaughn (Ascend Performance Materials)
- Excellent insight into supply chain & market from a vendor perspective. Luke Duke (Laredo Petroleum)
- Useful symposium for better understanding technology and potential solutions in the waste water market. Alan Mitchell (CDEnviro)
- The event was very well organized and had a good line up of speakers. An event to learn end to end about shale water management. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- This was a well-run and informative conference. Jeff Pinkowski (A.R.I. USA)
- The event was a good view into the current state of the industry. It also had uniform mix of various types of players. Amit Prakash (Wipro)
- Great conference, great presentations, great networking opportunities, great conference facility. Melinda Ammons (Safbon Water Technology)
- Very informative and a broad scope of water challenges and solutions. Adam McConnell (Murphy Oil)
- Thoroughly enjoyed the topics and discussions. It was a great variety of aspects related to water. Tabitha Tindle (BHP Billiton)